Prayer RequestsThen you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:12
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.
With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
We are told to pray without ceasing and, while that can seem like a daunting or unrealistic task, we most likely pray more than we realize. Each of those mental conversations you have with yourself? God hears. Those times when you’re so stunned or heartbroken or frightened that you have no words? God hears those unspoken prayers in your heart, too.
Prayer is also an important part of our corporate worship, most especially our “Prayers of the People,” where we lift the specific joys and concerns of our church and community to God.
There is more than one way you can send us your prayer request:
- You can use the form below to send your request to our pastor, Rev. Val
- You can send a text to Rev. Val at 865-924-8339
- You can send your request through Facebook Messenger from our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UnionGroveFriendsvilleTN)
- You can join us Wednesday evenings for Wednesday Worship: Pray and Study via Zoom (https://tinyurl.com/prayandstudy).
- There are “prayer request” forms in the sidebar of messages, articles, and other posts on this website.
We lift up the Prayers of the People during each Sunday worship service.
In order to protect everyone’s privacy, we do request that – when asking for prayers for anyone other than yourself – you use only their first name. Rev. Ohle will not use an individual’s names during her prayers.
If you prefer not to have your specific concerns revealed in a public manner, please request “unspoken needs”. Rev. Ohle is available to speak and pray with you privately at any time, should you desire.